Campus Online - Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions - ANSWERED
How do I get the AISD Campus Card?
Students have already been issued their new ID card. Parents, Alumni, and Campus Members can receive their new Campus Cards by simply stopping by the Registrar's Office on the AISD campus. We will also send out any remaining cards.
Do I have to have a new Campus ID Card?
Yes, beginning on January 4th your new campus ID card will be required to access campus.
How do I load the card?
You can load your card through the following options:
At the kiosk located next the ATM in the Coffee shop (cash taka)
In the business office (they accept taka, USD or check)
Online through the website by using a credit card (will be operational in the near future)
Where is the money stored?
The money is stored in individual account on a centralized secured server supervised by the AISD Business Office.
How do I control my campus card account?
The key to successfully controlling your AISD Campus Card family account is to use the website.
You can use the website to:
1. Put money into your family account.
2. Control how much each family member can spend each day on an individual basis.
3. Control how much is spent in each location for each individual.
4. View what has been purchased from individual cards.
5. Ask to be notified when your family account balance is getting low.
What do I do if I forget my campus card website password?
If you have forgotten your User ID or Password, you can email
and we will send you your User ID and Password.
If I need to change my contact details, how can I do so?
Your contact details (email address, phone numbers etc) are synced directly with the information stored in PowerSchool. Kindly contact the Admissions Office (Email:
) if you need to change your contact information.
How do I know if my account balance is getting low?
link on the school website and set the taka level at which you get a warning. You will then receive a low balance notice by email once data has been encoded.
Does using my AISD Campus Card have any costs that I may have to pay?
If you choose to use your credit card to top up your family account, you will need to pay a bank fee. This fee is described on the website.
AISD has implemented the AISD Campus Card as a service to our school community. The only costs passed on to users are the costs incurred by AISD for bank fees or card replacement.
What should I do if someone in my family loses the card?
1. Go to the Reception Desk located in the Main Rotunda to see if the card has been handed in. If it hasn't, the Registrar's Office can block the card so that it can no longer be used. If you locate the card, you can have the card made active again. All students at AISD must have an ID card, so we recommend the replacement of the card as soon as possible.
2. To replace your ID card, go to the Business Office and pay the card replacement fee.
3. Take your receipt to the Registrar's Office where a new card will be printed.
Can someone else debit my card if I lose it?
No, the Point of Service machines (POS) have the customer picture come up on the screen once there is contact with the card. This will confirm the identification of the person using the card against the card itself.
Are we using all of the features that are visible on the AISD Campus Card Website?
No, we are not using all of the features that are visible on the website. We will notify parent/students once other system links are available.
Can a card user get cash back from their card?
Users cannot get cash back from their card. A family who is withdrawing from AISD can have the balance of their family account returned by taking the parent's ID card to the cashier in the business office.
What is the maximum amount that an individual can spend in one day?
Campus will be set with a default Daily Spend Limit per customer (student, staff). Parents can change the default spend limit on the Campus Online website. If they do not change the daily spend limit, the default spend limit Tk. 6000/- will apply.